name is Jane Silich and it’s my pleasure to ensure your beautiful
wedding day is a wonderful experience. It’s my business to help you
feel comfortable and after speaking to me you should feel right at
ease. My wedding ceremonies are made especially for you and I will
ensure value for money.
Apart from handling all the legal and business side of the ceremony, I
will ensure it goes smoothly from start to finish on my part. I also
know how important it is for the celebrant like myself to look
attractive and well presented.
Great attitude and personality is essential and I am known for this. I
have an immaculate dress sense , which is so important when you have
gone to a lot of effort as a couple, along with the bridal party, to
look beautiful on your special day.
Born in Australia, I have a business background beginning from the age
of 21, owning my own business from fashion to tourism. I love to be
around people and have a friendly attitude, which has allowed me to
continue on the path in becoming popular as a civil marriage celebrant.
I believe in love and marriage, and I have been married for over 25
years. There is no secret to a successful marriage, just a positive
out look on life and love.
My services include:
- The solemnising of the marriage by Australian law with all legal work completed and sent to be registered.
- A beautifully set signing table for the registry part of the wedding with an elegant signing pen to use.
- Extra attention to detail is created with my exceptional people skills when speaking to your guests at your wedding.
- A presentation folder containing the exquisite hand written marriage certificate, with a copy of your wedding ceremony.
- A top of the range personal P.A. system is used for the ceremony. Conditions apply to beach weddings.
- Your ceremony script will be drawn up with the wonderful ideas I have to offer you, to make your wedding unique.
You can choose from the ceremonies that I have written, or you can
write your own personal ceremony.
Music, readings and poems are a welcome inclusion.
Themed ceremonies can be beautiful to consider for your wedding day.